how to tell me about yourself

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to present myself in front of you.

myself  Nitin Gupta

I am living in Indore

concerning my qualification is B.tech in 2016 from RGPV bhopal and my specification is Electronics and communication.

And I am freshers.

 So, I started my career in digital marketing, and I have implemented a lot of marketing strategies which increased the number of customer.

My major strengths are team work, honesty, positive attitude and good sens of innovation.

My weakness is: I always feel uncomfortable when my task is not well done.

That's all about me. thank you....
Previous
Next Post »

reduce reuse and recycling

The principles of the  3Rs  (Replacement, Reduction and Refinement) were developed over 50 years ago as a framework for humane animal resea...